The Firm specialized in Power Electronics.
ELIT was established in 1987 for the design, production, marketing and assistance of medium and large power static converters, realizing power systems up to 2000kVA with transistors in the 80s.
ELIT today produces:
- 60Hz and 400Hz frequency converters for testing and feeding both civil and military aircraft;
- 270Vdc and 28Vdc power supplies for power supply and testing of military aircraft;
- Static UPS also on customer technical specification;
- ON SHORE and SHORE-TO-SHIP static converters for shore and board power supply;
- Constant Current Regulators for public lighting and airport runways.
ELIT offers in addition to a production of standard products, a series of products of its know-how characterized by ease of operation and maintainability.
ELIT Srl is a company certified ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015, known and appreciated nationally and internationally, receiving in 2005 the NATO code NCage for the quality of its military supplies, and the assignment of the D-U-N-S® Number.
Since 2014 it has been registered in the System for Award Management and since 2019 in the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment and Wide Area Workflow, Integrated Procurement Systems of the United States Air Force and Navy.
Some significant references:
| Thales Alenia Space
| ANAS SpA
||Sydney International Airport
|Barcelona International Airport
||London Gatwick International Airport
|Athens International Airport
||Italian Air Force
||U.S. Air Force
|French Air Force
|Spanish Air Force
||Jordanian Royal Air Force
|Bahrain Air Force
||Vietnamese Air Force
||Municipalities such as Milan and Palermo
La sede è situata in:
Via Croce Rossa, 11
Tel. ++39 0523 497119 – fax. ++39 0523 497853